What information do we collect?
We collect the following information from you:
- Usage information: This includes information about how you use our website and services, such as the pages you visit, the links you click on, and the products or services you purchase.
- Device information: This includes information about the device you use to access our website and services, such as your IP address, device type, and operating system.
How do we use your information?
We use your information to:
- Provide you with our website and services.
- Personalize your experience on our website and with our services.
- Improve our website and services.
- Send you marketing and promotional emails.
How do we share your information?
We share your information with third parties only as necessary to provide you with our website and services, or to comply with legal requirements.
How do we protect your information?
We use a variety of security measures to protect your information, including encryption, firewalls, and access controls.
- You can choose to opt out of receiving marketing and promotional emails from us. You can do this by clicking on the unsubscribe link in any marketing email we send you.
- You can request access to your personal information or request that we delete your personal information.
- Web analytics: We use web analytics tools to collect information about how visitors use our website. This information helps us to improve our website and to provide better user experiences.
- Social media: We may collect information from your social media accounts if you connect them to our website or if you interact with us on social media.